Marinara Mountain Run


Ok ok so I am a little behind on the blog, but holy hell has it been a busy month. I really have been taking things one day at a time in stride so I don’t get too overwhelmed. So, of coarse,  instead of going through my checklist for our moto trip to India and making sure I have all the things packed I need, I am writing a bloggy blog about a motorcycle event before I forget what happened.


So this year like every year I made way too much pasta to feed some amazing dirty bikers. Why do I make the effort you ask? Well it all stemmed from a trip in Italy that really inspired me. People sitting down for a family dinner in the middle of nowhere to share their love of the open road. For me the love of travel, especially travel on two wheels, is about community or family. Charlie and I put this event together so we had an excuse to see all of our favorite people, feed them and share some stories in the woods.

We always have some activities and in the past we have done a ride, motohunt, and every year we do a movie night. Our movie this year was “easy rider” and I completely forgot how terrible this movie is after the first 20 minutes but I watched the whole thing... possibly the first time I ever sat through the whole movie in my life.. hahah...This year we brought out the motorcycle games and man was the participation throughd the roof. Everyone played and it was a real riot to watch. Chris and Heather from Cyclesource put on the games for us which probably would not have happened without them. We had the classics slow races, the greasy plank and ring toss. I have decided that I am going to do some practicing this year and give everyone a run for their money next year!!

We have some ideas for next year but please feel free to share your ideas. We are looking for a different venue so if you Coloradans have any ideas or any of you bars out there would like to host the event please let us know!! Cheers! 
KaylaInfernoArt
#roadsareforjourneys






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flight Cancleled.... Buffering... Buffering

Dirt Roads and Mountain Air

Himalayan Heroes Starting Out